A Blended Bond
Most people have personal experiences with blended families; whether it’s growing up in one, becoming a single parent that is navigating dating and marriage with a new partner, or being the new partner to someone with children from a previous relationship.
Episode 6 – Season 1
There is a beauty in the dynamic of blended families and we hope our experiences can encourage women experiencing the phases of the blended life. Blending a family doesn’t have to be the nightmare that society makes it out to be!
- Navigating parenting amongst multiple children
- Taking feelings and emotions out of coparenting
- The importance of making the stepparent feel included and respected
- Ensuring communication and collaboration to ensure consistency for the child(ren)
- The experience and impact of growing up in a blended family