What About Your Friends?!
We are back for Season 2 and we are talking about the state of our friendships after having kids.
Episode 1 – Season 2
Moms with kids of all ages will be able to relate to this because once you have kids your priority changes and the friendships that were so easy in your pre-kid era are no longer so easy. Join us as we talk about our personal experiences with our friendship and what we have learned about maintaining and losing friends through the years.
- Friendships not being reciprocated in our love language
- Meeting friends in unconventional ways
- Being open and honest with friends like we are in romantic relationships
- Understanding your different friendship groups
- Not being invited out once you have kids
- Be your authentic self in your friendships
- Don’t take things personally